Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

This is an anti-foreigner forum, right...

Started by Shiori, May 02, 2024, 07:49 AM

« S&P 500 may return -5% annualized over next 12 yrs | American Ginseng »

Shiori

daryl76

nope i love siambu, vietbu and lastly ah tiong bu de cheesepie jin ho jiak
mY wIfE iS a sEX oBjEct, eVerYtImE i aSk fOR seX, sHe ObjEcTs!

Aisingioro

Hi TS, I am Malaysian. Studied Air See See Air while doing degree at Kolej Sunwhere. Got lobang for accountant job in SG mou ?
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Keeptrucking

foreigners, the right and needed ones, are ok. like construction workers, nurses...

not the so-called 'foreign talents' that pap love. so many have dodgy qualifications and are here only based on connections.

they drive up the price of property, crowds out our already small living space and disrupts our social compact.

so yeah, foreigners out, in a way.

in before pap call us xenophobic.

Shiori

Quote from: Aisingioro on May 02, 2024, 10:35 AMHi TS, I am Malaysian. Studied Air See See Air while doing degree at Kolej Sunwhere. Got lobang for accountant job in SG mou ?

who r u !!!
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

no leh....... nope. to answer ur qns nope.

we focus on issues, not aiming at a particular race, or demographic of people
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Only money is real

nyvrem

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Trust me ~ I'm a quitter

there's no way any website or forums will focus on being anti-foreigner and expect to hold on for long without being targeted by people or the authorities, it's just not right.

We highlight the issues, policies that are wrong, the people who are wrong (can be of any race religion or nationality), or are correct and laud them for it.

There are nice foreigners too. Im not speaking to be politically correct, Im sure u met nice foreigners too.

We also met a lot of fucked up locals too.

CECA or whichever FTA or other policies, is sometimes a problem by the authorities. We slam the policies rather than focus on the people unless they show bad behaviours

daryl76

Quote from: Keeptrucking on May 02, 2024, 10:49 AMforeigners, the right and needed ones, are ok. like construction workers, nurses...

not the so-called 'foreign talents' that pap love. so many have dodgy qualifications and are here only based on connections.

they drive up the price of property, crowds out our already small living space and disrupts our social compact.

so yeah, foreigners out, in a way.

in before pap call us xenophobic.

ya lor ya lor
many ppl dunno the difference between foreign workers and foreign "talents"

jim889

FireOpal

Singaporeans Number 1. We need to think about our future generations and not further burden them bcos of the government greediness.

There are many foreign leechers who take full advantages of our government inability to protect Singaporeans and they cannot wait to step down on us.

We are not attracting the best foreigners, alot of ah dog and ah cat here.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

daryl76

Quote from: FireOpal on May 02, 2024, 08:28 PMSingaporeans Number 1. We need to think about our future generations and not further burden them bcos of the government greediness.

There are many foreign leechers who take full advantages of our government inability to protect Singaporeans and they cannot wait to step down on us.

We are not attracting the best foreigners, alot of ah dog and ah cat here.

jhk no.1 leechers

wife convert while husband remain PR, game the system brilliantly and end of the day go back 3.5 song song while sinkies work until die
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

jim889

Quote from: daryl76 on May 02, 2024, 08:36 PMjhk no.1 leechers

wife convert while husband remain PR, game the system brilliantly and end of the day go back 3.5 song song while sinkies work until die

if pragment with  son then go back malaysia gib birth
 :frown:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party