Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Living is very tiring

Started by default, Mar 20, 2024, 08:51 PM

« vtuber xmm show panties while eating macdonner | Where are the elderly estates in sg? »

Anyone feels the same? I also always get points for these threads
Only money is real

氰化钾 KCN

U not alone lah. I know quite a few who feels the same.... Living is tiring but then to end the game needs a great deal of courage.
我完美的背影早已写满了哀愁
在阳光之下希望你能找到快乐

peaceheart

Indeed..... Such is life
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

sticky welly tired of life
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Quote from: sTiCkY on Mar 20, 2024, 09:53 PMsticky welly tired of life

Sticky can drink many beer. I alcohol intolerant. But can build up last time able to drink some.

U all natural no need to train... but alcohol intolerant people easier to kena cancer if drink

Cant even 借酒消愁

Quote from: peaceheart on Mar 20, 2024, 09:51 PMIndeed..... Such is life

Dunno why lor. Maybe life is particularly tougher for some of us.

Is it like what others say, care less, 想开 and dont care abt others will be better?

Feel i still dwell no matter what

Quote from: PP the FORTUNE God on Mar 20, 2024, 09:14 PMU not alone lah. I know quite a few who feels the same.... Living is tiring but then to end the game needs a great deal of courage.

Ya it does. Tbh, some pple are luckier, good life smart good looks and rich and happy family

Altho most of us shd be still not the need to end type but some of us are indeed living below avg in some ways
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Keeptrucking

Luck is so important in life I feel.

You can be a hardworking person and strives your best at work but parents may fall ill and you cannot focus.

But others may sail at work cos of connections or simply lucky to find a good job/boss and has little issues at home be it parents or partner.

You can be a good bf or husband but still the partner may give you problems or even have someone outside.

But others may be a fup partner but manage to hv a good wife that will just tolerate everything.

EncourageSome1

Quote from: default on Mar 20, 2024, 08:51 PMAnyone feels the same? I also always get points for these threads

Make e thread here lor .. but sorry I don't know much useful info to contribute jjww to u.. I ll try what I know
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

EncourageSome1

Quote from: default on Mar 20, 2024, 10:34 PMSticky can drink many beer. I alcohol intolerant. But can build up last time able to drink some.

U all natural no need to train... but alcohol intolerant people easier to kena cancer if drink

Cant even 借酒消愁
借酒消愁愁更愁 yr worries and trouble
Will exponentiate pls don't thk that s a good feature at all
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Quote from: EncourageSome1 on Mar 20, 2024, 11:20 PM借酒消愁愁更愁 yr worries and trouble
Will exponentiate pls don't thk that s a good feature at all

want to start drinking and smoking tbh

frankly dont know what is stopping from me ending, cept my dad

feel career and everything going nowhr......... that zzzzzz everytime kaopeh say he sad he still got parents and many other gd things in life that i dont

but everytime kaopeh until want to die. many others  also
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

peaceheart

Quote from: default on Mar 20, 2024, 10:35 PMDunno why lor. Maybe life is particularly tougher for some of us.

Is it like what others say, care less, 想开 and dont care abt others will be better?

Feel i still dwell no matter what

It helps to care less but only to certain extent....
We are humans afterall, cannot be void of feelings

peaceheart

Quote from: Keeptrucking on Mar 20, 2024, 11:10 PMLuck is so important in life I feel.

You can be a hardworking person and strives your best at work but parents may fall ill and you cannot focus.

But others may sail at work cos of connections or simply lucky to find a good job/boss and has little issues at home be it parents or partner.

You can be a good bf or husband but still the partner may give you problems or even have someone outside.

But others may be a fup partner but manage to hv a good wife that will just tolerate everything.

Luck is way way underrated but many ppl won't admit that

peaceheart

Quote from: default on Mar 20, 2024, 11:48 PMwant to start drinking and smoking tbh

frankly dont know what is stopping from me ending, cept my dad

feel career and everything going nowhr......... that zzzzzz everytime kaopeh say he sad he still got parents and many other gd things in life that i dont

Drink still alright, I also drink but in moderation. Go ard try different kinds of alcohol
But smoke is totally different. No such thing as moderate smoking. Also, it will affect your insurance matters

EncourageSome1

Quote from: default on Mar 20, 2024, 11:48 PMwant to start drinking and smoking tbh
E:  :wowow:  *sad* that s the top 99 things to put yrself down n make ur life go north almost instantly... why do u want to try them ?

frankly dont know what is stopping from me ending, cept my dad e: I can only share w u my two cents
If u live for someone else
This someone else might fail u
Might not live beyond u
Might hv dark secrets that u wish u d nv hv to shoulder ..
I asked e same question when I was a youth ... everyth didn't make any sense back then but ppl didn't hv good reason except for yr parents n family love u etc

The only thg that make sense beyond my family esp for those who didn't have a good sound family was we are gifted life because God created each of us in His image.

We may or not like how and who we are created as . But it is like a potter doesn't explains what a clay is made into what vessel. So the same piece of mud one can be a vessel for the king , another maybe me is a vessel for cooking smelly beans and feeding pigs.
If you have a faith I suggest u consider how God will feel if he saw u like that

If you don't , i suggest u consider trying to know God personally and asking Him to speak to you .. if u ask and really truly wanted to find out , I m sure God will be known to u

e: I think the impt thing is not to compare why he got this and that at level xx and versus  I m still at level 1. If you r good at work .. sure go n chiong for it and be a blessing /excel in that

If u r good with interpersonal rs sure go n Tk up lead to connect yrself to ppl ... go be friend n help n be helped by them..

If we r just man on street jus do our everyday best .. as long as we better than ourselves ytd that is good enuf alr .. why want to mk life tough... life is alr tough... why fix sthg if it ain't broken ?
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party