Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Damn stewpig sia the cocoa lady

Started by Nevereatrice, May 03, 2024, 07:03 PM

« [Sharing] My purchases from Japan | Changed to bluewave theme so much better »

Suntan

Quote from: Nevereatrice on May 04, 2024, 01:04 PMKnn he really say like this?  Seebei rude
I kena the ha shout to me next time don't come here  it's a jhb auntie she not the boss but say this to customers 😂 the real boss very old liao at home shake leg
Also kena a young ha in Changi v when i ask for 2 small bowl me and my friend, tell me can only give u one because u only order small ($6)
I didn't flip table on the spot cos long queue  behind but think back should not ignore

Sho bad customer service. Bowls, soup, chilli, sauce all shortchange customer. Some oso ask u to pay for extra chili even though some ppl don't take chilli. Support those tat provide free flow condiments as part of the food price, eg Takagi ramen & Keisuke ramen

daryl76

Quote from: Suntan on May 04, 2024, 12:14 PMIt's not fine bec Moi paid. If hvnt paid, will jitao walk away. U got to assess the situation. He purposely did it to show his co worker ATB can scold customer & to embarrass Moi.

Moi friend Kenna Cai PNG stall beri rude. Maybe he was shocked by the price & stall said no money don't order so much....etc. They raise voice to embarrass you. Luckily he hvnt paid & so he juz walked off. We must nvr get bad customer service especially now the counter staff r usually non sinkies. U go observe how the FWs treat their hometown ppl. Wish we r treated better in our own country.

i would just do what u and your friend did as well... walk off if not yet paid

had my fair share of encounters before as well, hahahahh theres quite a no. of stalls we boycott

but this woman ah, for whatever the staff did to her, what she did is stupid... since she is such a bad actress
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
mY wIfE iS a sEX oBjEct, eVerYtImE i aSk fOR seX, sHe ObjEcTs!