Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Damn stewpig sia the cocoa lady

Started by Nevereatrice, May 03, 2024, 07:03 PM

« [Sharing] My purchases from Japan | Changed to bluewave theme so much better »

Suntan

Quote from: Nevereatrice on May 04, 2024, 08:18 AMTrue dunno what they say also

Precisely. They prolly bad attitude to customers & pissed her off. If polite, think any customer will juz go spill? Then the company upload a CCTV & try to defend or flame a customer. Tats beri bad of a company.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

daryl76

Quote from: jim889 on May 03, 2024, 07:54 PMthe most stern warning nia ..

:frown:

make her pay for the damage done better
mY wIfE iS a sEX oBjEct, eVerYtImE i aSk fOR seX, sHe ObjEcTs!

this one ish in sg?!? siao char bo...
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

jim889

Quote from: daryl76 on May 04, 2024, 10:24 AMmake her pay for the damage done better

yesh if she damage anything, she should pay for the leepairs..  :flash:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

drdoof

Quote from: Suntan on May 04, 2024, 10:10 AMPrecisely. They prolly bad attitude to customers & pissed her off. If polite, think any customer will juz go spill? Then the company upload a CCTV & try to defend or flame a customer. Tats beri bad of a company.

No consumer rights in sg rah. Business always in the right until customers boycott :flash:

Suntan

Quote from: daryl76 on May 04, 2024, 10:24 AMmake her pay for the damage done better

If counter service (usually jhks) bad attitude to Moi Moi doesn't mind spill & pay.

I did pour away the drink at the drink counter sink & spil at a Geylang coffee shop (kuong wanton previous stall). The guy so rude can scold me not telling him my takeaway 4 packs of drinks need to tie. Moi jitao pour drinks dirty his sinks & spill on counter. Kns, scold a customer. He didn't ask, I didn't say became scolding me.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Quote from: Nevereatrice on May 03, 2024, 07:03 PMBakery files police report after woman, upset at not getting desired seat, throws hot cocoa onto countertop

Knn u all got watch the video? Damn stewpig and vile. Sibei black heart the woman

She try a bit to fake it
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Only money is real

Quote from: Suntan on May 04, 2024, 11:15 AMIf counter service (usually jhks) bad attitude to Moi Moi doesn't mind spill & pay.

I did pour away the drink at the drink counter sink & spil at a Geylang coffee shop (kuong wanton previous stall). The guy so rude can scold me not telling him my takeaway 4 packs of drinks need to tie. Moi jitao pour drinks dirty his sinks & spill on counter. Kns, scold a customer. He didn't ask, I didn't say became scolding me.

this one can understand. rly must hear both sides

wah kuong wantan mee the drink stall person guai lan meh? i think last time i eat there i nv kena, but i dont always go

i got kena before guailan people la... anyway the woman try to fake spilling but nv fake enough, if me i will fake like trip then say aiyo or paisey

they cant charge her with much unless they want to pursue civil suit la, so they just try to shame her nia
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Suntan

Quote from: default on May 04, 2024, 11:25 AMthis one can understand. rly must hear both sides

wah kuong wantan mee the drink stall person guai lan meh? i think last time i eat there i nv kena, but i dont always go

i got kena before guailan people la... anyway the woman try to fake spilling but nv fake enough, if me i will fake like trip then say aiyo or paisey

they cant charge her with much unless they want to pursue civil suit la, so they just try to shame her nia

Maybe after Moi send signal don't  scold  a customer, he learnt his lesson & chiu don't encounter his rudeness. From then, Moi boycott. But 4 packs ISH auto tie. How to put inside car? Sure spill. If buy one pack takeaway maybe moi drinking & walking. But he shouldn't raise his voice so loudly & let everyone hear. It was intentional as he was looking so pleased with himself.

Quote from: Suntan on May 04, 2024, 11:36 AMMaybe after Moi send signal don't  scold  a customer, he learnt his lesson & chiu don't encounter his rudeness. From then, Moi boycott. But 4 packs ISH auto tie. How to put inside car? Sure spill. If buy one pack takeaway maybe moi drinking & walking. But he shouldn't raise his voice so loudly & let everyone hear. It was intentional as he was looking so pleased with himself.

i see, sometimes people bad day la. i have a short temper too

some people much more patient
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Suntan

Quote from: default on May 04, 2024, 11:53 AMi see, sometimes people bad day la. i have a short temper too

some people much more patient

Cannot lidat leh. Moi not his punching bag. Most good counter service will ask or jitao tie. He was just being lazy.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

daryl76

Quote from: Suntan on May 04, 2024, 11:15 AMIf counter service (usually jhks) bad attitude to Moi Moi doesn't mind spill & pay.

must see whats been said lor
and since the charbo contacted the cafe and didnt dispute what she allegedly did, dun think theres any problems with the staff

what u did is fine since u didnt spill it on their display or the staff, just pour all over the sink...
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Suntan

Quote from: daryl76 on May 04, 2024, 12:04 PMmust see whats been said lor
and since the charbo contacted the cafe and didnt dispute what she allegedly did, dun think theres any problems with the staff

what u did is fine since u didnt spill it on their display or the staff, just pour all over the sink...

It's not fine bec Moi paid. If hvnt paid, will jitao walk away. U got to assess the situation. He purposely did it to show his co worker ATB can scold customer & to embarrass Moi.

Moi friend Kenna Cai PNG stall beri rude. Maybe he was shocked by the price & stall said no money don't order so much....etc. They raise voice to embarrass you. Luckily he hvnt paid & so he juz walked off. We must nvr get bad customer service especially now the counter staff r usually non sinkies. U go observe how the FWs treat their hometown ppl. Wish we r treated better in our own country.

drdoof

Quote from: Suntan on May 04, 2024, 12:14 PMIt's not fine bec Moi paid. If hvnt paid, will jitao walk away. U got to assess the situation. He purposely did it to show his co worker ATB can scold customer & to embarrass Moi.

Moi friend Kenna Cai PNG stall beri rude. Maybe he was shocked by the price & stall said no money don't order so much....etc. They raise voice to embarrass you. Luckily he hvnt paid & so he juz walked off. We must nvr get bad customer service especially now the counter staff r usually non sinkies. U go observe how the FWs treat their hometown ppl. Wish we r treated better in our own country.

This is the way. If the store treats the customer like 💩, just walk away if haven't made payment yet

Nevereatrice

Quote from: Suntan on May 04, 2024, 12:14 PMIt's not fine bec Moi paid. If hvnt paid, will jitao walk away. U got to assess the situation. He purposely did it to show his co worker ATB can scold customer & to embarrass Moi.

Knn he really say like this?  Seebei rude
I kena the ha shout to me next time don't come here  it's a jhb auntie she not the boss but say this to customers 😂 the real boss very old liao at home shake leg
Also kena a young ha in Changi v when i ask for 2 small bowl me and my friend, tell me can only give u one because u only order small ($6)
I didn't flip table on the spot cos long queue  behind but think back should not ignore