Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Headphones and Earphones

Started by stillgottheblues, Mar 14, 2024, 10:26 PM

« Redmi turbo 3 $385 with sd 8s gen 3 chip | Don't buy Google Pixel Phone »

stillgottheblues

Starting this thread to talk about Headphones and Earphones.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

peaceheart

Talk simi? I just changed to Samsung A54, $360 only during 3.3 sale hehe. Nowadays use tws with mobile phone, mainly edifier x3. If  on PC then use sennheiser hd558
Yes, I'm a cheapo

stillgottheblues

QuoteTalk simi? I just changed to Samsung A54, $360 only during 3.3 sale hehe. Nowadays use tws with mobile phone, mainly edifier x3. If  on PC then use sennheiser hd558
Yes, I'm a cheapo

TWS no need to get expensive one. The battery will degrade after 2 years.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

peaceheart

Quote from: stillgottheblues on Mar 15, 2024, 10:15 PMTWS no need to get expensive one. The battery will degrade after 2 years.

Yah loh especially true in 2022 onwards iirc

I bought my first tws for $80 in 2019. Some local brand Alpha & Delta. Not bad thou, aptx, wireless charging etc all the bells and whistles. But after that I bought cheapo tws which are in no way inferior to the big brands
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Bardiel

any intro and don break bank bluetooth earbuds?

using sony wf1000xm3. 3 year old liao and batt cannot last more than 2 hours with anc on. quite good but too heavy and not cheap when i got it that time.

bought a moondrop space travel, but dono due to what issue always disonnect when i am at dialysis center.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

几够力

i hav a JBL Tune 770NC, a Sony WH-CH720N, both around $200 each.
and couple of Samsung buds around $100-300 each.

don't buy creative.
I have 2, one of them very fast 1 side not working, the other one i think soon uplorry.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

peaceheart

Quote from: Bardiel on Mar 19, 2024, 10:58 AMany intro and don break bank bluetooth earbuds?

using sony wf1000xm3. 3 year old liao and batt cannot last more than 2 hours with anc on. quite good but too heavy and not cheap when i got it that time.

bought a moondrop space travel, but dono due to what issue always disonnect when i am at dialysis center.

As my earlier post, not worth to get >$100 thou I also had a sony before and it's damn good. But I dun think it's 2x-3x better so it's not worth 2x-3x more as well

Moondrop too gimmicky

Can look a look at edifier and soundcore
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

peaceheart

Quote from: 几够力 on Mar 19, 2024, 11:34 PMi hav a JBL Tune 770NC, a Sony WH-CH720N, both around $200 each.
and couple of Samsung buds around $100-300 each.

don't buy creative.
I have 2, one of them very fast 1 side not working, the other one i think soon uplorry.

Sad but true

I had the creativer outlier one? ( not true wireless that model), 1 side spoil and I had to claim warranty. Send back to creative etc....damn disappointing and troublesome. Want to support local but ...sigh

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

GhostZM

Just buy the cheap ones like Lenovo can liao..
Spoil within 1 yr also nvm..get another set

CheerS!!! ;-)
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Be Kind To Your Children. Don't Have Any.

peaceheart

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 21, 2024, 03:55 PMJust buy the cheap ones like Lenovo can liao..
Spoil within 1 yr also nvm..get another set

CheerS!!! ;-)

$20?

Not sure about the qc and sq of those but my edifier x3 is $30 only and it's perfectly OK to me
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

GhostZM

Quote from: peaceheart on Mar 21, 2024, 04:23 PM$20?

Not sure about the qc and sq of those but my edifier x3 is $30 only and it's perfectly OK to me

I think I bought it for less than $10..but it was a promo back then.
Good enuff for me because I can't really hear the difference between a good and bad earphones lol

CheerS!!! ;-)
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

peaceheart

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 21, 2024, 04:28 PMI think I bought it for less than $10..but it was a promo back then.
Good enuff for me because I can't really hear the difference between a good and bad earphones lol

CheerS!!! ;-)

Will notice the difference only if your source is good (lossless format) and in a quiet room. For daily commute, an average tws will do

几够力

Quote from: peaceheart on Mar 21, 2024, 09:40 AMSad but true

I had the creativer outlier one? ( not true wireless that model), 1 side spoil and I had to claim warranty. Send back to creative etc....damn disappointing and troublesome. Want to support local but ...sigh

几够力 it was the Outlier Gold that the 1 side died. The later one is Outlier Air V3.

now prefer headset, the sound seems better.

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

peaceheart

Just bought soundcore a20i for $20
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry