Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

What are some of the users and things u remember from the good ol hwz/edmw of

Started by default, Mar 12, 2024, 07:11 PM

« TNN video, Cebu 宿霧 薄荷島 五天四夜 | The Ukraine War is Finished (You Won't Believe What's Next) »

the past?

i remember a few users like 你为什么要放弃治疗

tongue_kungfu, forever_alone (tan yak chin), ionflux......... nachtsider and many other funny people
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Only money is real

daryl76

for me is all the sincere zehzeh i met back then... more real and its all for meetup and jiak, nothing abt saga and smlj guy must treat gal shit
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
mY wIfE iS a sEX oBjEct, eVerYtImE i aSk fOR seX, sHe ObjEcTs!

last time got meet with stardusz and a few others before. some still around some left

peaceheart

The folks from seiko club, met up with them many times. Went for baby shower, wedding, bdays etc

Oh and the user "monkey is horny liao!"
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

peaceheart

Quote from: default on Mar 12, 2024, 07:19 PMlast time got meet with stardusz and a few others before. some still around some left

Legendary stardusz!!!
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Keeptrucking

Never liked natch cos he constantly insults singapore and NS men.

I may not like pap but it does not mean I don't love my country.

Keeptrucking

Wonder girl was quite funny when he used to haolian. Turned out that he was a fraud.

Tbf all forums need certain characters.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Quote from: Keeptrucking on Mar 12, 2024, 08:08 PMWonder girl was quite funny when he used to haolian. Turned out that he was a fraud.

Tbf all forums need certain characters.

i dont think hes total fraud leh, just blow cow too much. as in not as rich as he says la

but suddenly after that toned down a lot, like all of a sudden dunno why

coz the stuff he did wear like those super tall heels louboutin i think are not cheap then those ugly shirts and got show his car before or sth......... car maybe is fake, other people or rent one la

but after he kena left right center then suddenly he seldom post and become very guai and normal
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Quote from: daryl76 on Mar 12, 2024, 07:14 PMfor me is all the sincere zehzeh i met back then... more real and its all for meetup and jiak, nothing abt saga and smlj guy must treat gal shit

i nv rly meet many girls......... stardusz we met for donation/charity and a few others only

i think girls i meet 4 or less or i may have remembered wrongly.......... guys i met i think 10 or more... coz some is classmates/sch mates

daryl76 i met before, and some others......... some of bsg's clique who nv came back, probably moved on or changed nicks
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

daryl76

Quote from: default on Mar 12, 2024, 08:31 PMi nv rly meet many girls......... stardusz we met for donation/charity and a few others only

i think girls i meet 4 or less or i may have remembered wrongly.......... guys i met i think 10 or more... coz some is classmates/sch mates

daryl76 i met before, and some others......... some of bsg's clique who nv came back, probably moved on or changed nicks

last time really more fun, met quite a few and it can be very impromptu kinda meetup

like just nice in the area den ask wanna jiak or not den just meet liao
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Keeptrucking

Quote from: default on Mar 12, 2024, 08:28 PMi dont think hes total fraud leh, just blow cow too much. as in not as rich as he says la

but suddenly after that toned down a lot, like all of a sudden dunno why

coz the stuff he did wear like those super tall heels louboutin i think are not cheap then those ugly shirts and got show his car before or sth......... car maybe is fake, other people or rent one la

but after he kena left right center then suddenly he seldom post and become very guai and normal

Hmm I read recently in edmw that he was trying to cheat or borrow money and that he was exposed as a used car salesman.

Not sure how true.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

nyvrem

Trust me ~ I'm a quitter

Good to reminisce. Times that past wont come back. They wont bring back the banned and we alr old liao
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party