Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

peaceheart

Anyone you know who is totally not into politics and/or current affairs?

They simply flow with life

jim889

Quote from: peaceheart on Jun 30, 2024, 09:24 AMAnyone you know who is totally not into politics and/or current affairs?

They simply flow with life

this is wat the cheng hooo prefer

chiu busy with work / earning $$$ paying chiur hdb loan and car loan  and got nothing and no time to hue wat cheng hoo is doing
 :flash:

Only money is real

peaceheart

Quote from: jim889 on Jun 30, 2024, 09:33 AMthis is wat the cheng hooo prefer

chiu busy with work / earning $$$ paying chiur hdb loan and car loan  and got nothing and no time to hue wat cheng hoo is doing
 :flash:

Dun forget about the various malls and whatnot as distractions

peaceheart

Quote from: default on Jun 30, 2024, 10:13 AMmost girls......

That's what I observed too especially those spinsters. I noticed nowadays they even write nonsense on their LinkedIn. Talk about burnout, work life balance, work appraisal and other bs as if they are experts

jim889

Quote from: peaceheart on Jun 30, 2024, 11:14 AMThat's what I observed too especially those spinsters. I noticed nowadays they even write nonsense on their LinkedIn. Talk about burnout, work life balance, work appraisal and other bs as if they are experts

they need secks to wake up
 :s13:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

jim889

Quote from: peaceheart on Jun 30, 2024, 11:12 AMDun forget about the various malls and whatnot as distractions

yeah too many distractons to worry abt ..

:frown:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Shiori

plenty of such ppl in sg

bsg

I just vote.

Pointless to care about what others say.

jim889

Quote from: bsg on Jun 30, 2024, 05:40 PMI just vote.

Pointless to care about what others say.

velly goot.. chiu doing chiur part for chiur cuntry no matter who chiu voting for
👍👍👍
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Suntan

Most youngsters. Not socialized with reality yet.
Like many of us when we were in our teens & 20s-30s.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

peaceheart

Quote from: Suntan on Jun 30, 2024, 07:54 PMMost youngsters. Not socialized with reality yet.
Like many of us when we were in our teens & 20s-30s.

True but as what you said, they are too young to care about politics. I'm guilty of that too when I'm that age

But maybe mid 20s onwards should care whether one like it anot
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

irenicus91

Quote from: default on Jun 30, 2024, 10:13 AMmost girls......

That's what I observed also.

Then they just vote PAP as the default option. Ask them anything about politics, they also dunno huan
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Suntan

Quote from: peaceheart on Jun 30, 2024, 08:30 PMTrue but as what you said, they are too young to care about politics. I'm guilty of that too when I'm that age

But maybe mid 20s onwards should care whether one like it anot

Mid 20s care about working, dating, socializing with colleagues or friends. 30s busy with raising a young family. It's only 40s mid life, exhausted, having enough time to reflect. The 2016 GE has the most 40s tat voted other parties instead of the ruling party & tagged as the cynical 40s.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

peaceheart

Quote from: Suntan on Jul 01, 2024, 01:24 AMMid 20s care about working, dating, socializing with colleagues or friends. 30s busy with raising a young family. It's only 40s mid life, exhausted, having enough time to reflect. The 2016 GE has the most 40s tat voted other parties instead of the ruling party & tagged as the cynical 40s.

Means those are late bloomers

Once you start working in mid 20s will inevitably know about stuff like politics, investments, cpf and insurance
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party