Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Bro Twinkle07 some Anti-China Gang pretend to be you at SG Talk Forum

Started by Chen Jin Qiang, Jun 30, 2024, 04:42 AM

« Political apathy | Tomorrow is SAF Day! »

Chen Jin Qiang

Bro Twinkle07 some Anti-China Gang pretend to be you at SG Talk Forum. That Anti-China Gang use almost the same username as you. Your is Twinkle07. That Anti-China fellow is TwinkIe07 small cap l replace with big cap I which is i. You got SG Talk Forum members list and check. That Anti-China fellow created 3-4 days ago.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Chen Jin Qiang

And at SG Talk Forum got a lot of Anti-China users post rubbish and negative fake posts again China just to smear China Reputation. The biggest most racist Chinese-Hater at SG Talk Forum is Username Sharexchange that Anti-China Anti-Chinese racist Chinese-Hater farking idiot who talk rubbish about China everyday at SG Talk Forum.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

jim889

Quote from: Chen Jin Qiang on Jun 30, 2024, 04:56 AMAnd at SG Talk Forum got a lot of Anti-China users post rubbish and negative fake posts again China just to smear China Reputation. The biggest most racist Chinese-Hater at SG Talk Forum is Username Sharexchange that Anti-China Anti-Chinese racist Chinese-Hater farking idiot who talk rubbish about China everyday at SG Talk Forum.

Quote from: Chen Jin Qiang on Jun 30, 2024, 04:42 AMBro Twinkle07 some Anti-China Gang pretend to be you at SG Talk Forum. That Anti-China Gang use almost the same username as you. Your is Twinkle07. That Anti-China fellow is TwinkIe07 small cap l replace with big cap I which is i. You got SG Talk Forum members list and check. That Anti-China fellow created 3-4 days ago.

there gotch nose mod? leeport mods roh
 :frown:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

bsg

Quote from: Chen Jin Qiang on Jun 30, 2024, 04:42 AMBro Twinkle07 some Anti-China Gang pretend to be you at SG Talk Forum. That Anti-China Gang use almost the same username as you. Your is Twinkle07. That Anti-China fellow is TwinkIe07 small cap l replace with big cap I which is i. You got SG Talk Forum members list and check. That Anti-China fellow created 3-4 days ago.

Not u make 1 meh

Chen Jin Qiang

Some Anti-China people keep disturbing bro Twinkle07 at SG Talk Forum
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Suntan

No anti china but anti the regime. Ofc if the Chinese 忘恩负义,definitely get dislike.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

jim889

Quote from: Chen Jin Qiang on Jul 01, 2024, 09:08 AMSome Anti-China people keep disturbing bro Twinkle07 at SG Talk Forum

huai chiu no help him
 :frown:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party