Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

addict951

But it's a gd 'headache' to have, esp on this island. :o

https://link.theedgesingapore.com/vK3gcvdPuKL3rTjP7

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/banking-finance/singapore-banks-probe-rich-clients-train-staff-spot-money-laundering-tricks

CITIGROUP, DBS and other banks caught up in Singapore's biggest money laundering scandal are ramping up scrutiny of their wealthy customers and potential clients to avoid exposure to illicit flows, according to sources familiar with the matter.

Private bankers at several institutions are also receiving additional training to help them spot tricks used by criminals to mask their backgrounds and sources of funds

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

chainsawman

my bank account is opened for donation  :spin:

I can help them leh why they no give me chan
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Only money is real

Shiori

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Eat-Drink-Man-Woman

Priest donate some of that $$$ to moi bank account :flash:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
edmw bbfa

Philipkee

Quote from: EDMW is a forum for Singaporeans to discuss various topics on Jun 11, 2024, 11:35 AMPriest donate some of that $$$ to moi bank account :flash:

Quote from: default on Jun 11, 2024, 10:06 AMI can help them leh why they no give me chan

Quote from: chainsawman on Jun 11, 2024, 09:52 AMmy bank account is opened for donation  :spin:

Tcss la.  If suddenly someone paynow you 1 million you also Chua dio report police liao

Nevereatrice

They consperm have many bank accounts overseas la.come out also one dragon. Sinkies the most cham cannot be scammer will pawn by pap immediately while foreigners their motherland don't give a fuck while they scam sinkies until penniless
Come across a video those cecas work in scam call Centre in India like a normal call Centre job. Cb corrupted Modi don't even give a fuck
They have this mindset those indians comrades are poor so give them have job.  That's why the govt bo chup
Same as why they come  here will take care of own ppl first
Because of this mindset
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Bardiel

i am willing to take their stress for them.

let me be rich too

xcodes

I don't mind being one of them ...  ;D
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Quote from: Philipkee on Jun 11, 2024, 11:43 AMTcss la.  If suddenly someone paynow you 1 million you also Chua dio report police liao

they got ways to ensure anti-money laundering. sure kena flag out. cant even transact to buy bitcoin then run to another country de

all these u needs lots of expertise esp in IT to cover tracks