Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

'Don't come back, clown': Choa Chu Kang coffee shop operator

Started by Eat-Drink-Man-Woman, Jun 07, 2024, 02:13 PM

« Harvest fields once cream cone 4 pack 50% off ntuc link member | Do you sometimes feel 这条路走下去,还有什么意义 »

Eat-Drink-Man-Woman

The operator of Choa Chu Kang coffee shop Kosma Food CCK302 has been reportedly clapping back at netizens leaving one-star reviews on Google, dating back as far as two years ago.

Responding to a review claiming that their coffee tastes "very bad" and bland, the operator said: "Okay, then don't come back, clown."

When a netizen commented that food at the establishment was too expensive, the operator wrote: "No money ah bro."

"Go get [more money], broke a** h*," the operator replied to another comment on price.

A picky eater also found fault with how close cleaning agent was used in proximity to food meant to be served.

"Intended to grab some breakfast for my team until I saw a staff spraying glass cleaning agent at the glass panels with the cooked chicken and duck right there," the user wrote.

Snapping back at the review, the operator simply said: You don't like then don't come here, clown.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/dont-come-back-clown-choa-chu-kang-coffee-shop-operator-claps-back-diner-over-1-star
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
edmw bbfa

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Only money is real

Kaiju8

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

氰化钾 KCN

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
我完美的背影早已写满了哀愁
在阳光之下希望你能找到快乐

FireOpal

That idiot owner expects the public to bow down cos he is aggressive bastard 😁
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

peaceheart

That why I say dun blindly support local

Still rmb taxi drivers and hawkers during covid period? #supportlocal and all the bs. Once covid is over price hike like nobody biz
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Eat-Drink-Man-Woman

Quote from: peaceheart on Jun 07, 2024, 04:40 PMThat why I say dun blindly support local

Still rmb taxi drivers and hawkers during covid period? #supportlocal and all the bs. Once covid is over price hike like nobody biz

Support local and their head grow big big. #sinkiepwnsinkie
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

jim889

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

daryl76

nothing nice there, except the prawn fritters but its expensive

this kinda lanjiao owner probably will cry and beg when theres no dine in like covid, this is why i never sympathise with hawkers, most are scums
mY wIfE iS a sEX oBjEct, eVerYtImE i aSk fOR seX, sHe ObjEcTs!

Nemesis Alien

Quote from: Kaiju8 on Jun 07, 2024, 02:18 PMthen don't go this coffee shop  :spin:

SOmetimes there's no choice, the next food place is a few busstop away.

jim889

Quote from: Nemesis Alien on Jun 07, 2024, 07:28 PMSOmetimes there's no choice, the next food place is a few busstop away.

then go home cook
 :frown:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

jim889

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa