Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

moomoo trading

Started by daryl76, Mar 05, 2024, 10:06 AM

« Fixed Deposits, Singapore Savings Bonds etc | Any free stock screener to intro? »

daryl76

any sexperts here using it?
my wife just ask me to get it and i started an account liao
how to go abt doing it? guess its a referral and i had supposedly bought this one called FUTU
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
mY wIfE iS a sEX oBjEct, eVerYtImE i aSk fOR seX, sHe ObjEcTs!

Tony.Manero

I was using it. Didn't get any of the "free" shares they advertised. Could be didn't meet the fine print clauses.
I used it on PC. Easy to transfer money in. Out should be too. The interface can be a bit confusing and needs time figuring out.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

daryl76

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 05, 2024, 10:39 AMI was using it. Didn't get any of the "free" shares they advertised. Could be didn't meet the fine print clauses.
I used it on PC. Easy to transfer money in. Out should be too. The interface can be a bit confusing and needs time figuring out.

ohh can use on the laptop as well?
i downloaded the app and its on my phone

still need some time to play around with it, ya the interface very confusing leh
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

GhostZM

Yes I'm using it for real and paper trading..

Prefer the interface on Tiger Broker though..

CheerS!!!😉
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Be Kind To Your Children. Don't Have Any.

Tony.Manero

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 05, 2024, 11:26 AMYes I'm using it for real and paper trading..

CheerS!!!😉
I wanted to start thread asking for comparison of tiger, interactive and moomoo. I only used moomoo.

My only concern with tiger and moomoo is they are holding your money and anything happen, sdic won't even cover.

Interactive otoh supposed to be more lao jiao and hence more reliable in that sense? Could be false sense of security though.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

GhostZM

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 05, 2024, 11:45 AMI wanted to start thread asking for comparison of tiger, interactive and moomoo. I only used moomoo.

My only concern with tiger and moomoo is they are holding your money and anything happen, sdic won't even cover.

Interactive otoh supposed to be more lao jiao and hence more reliable in that sense? Could be false sense of security though.
I thought your money will be "protected" up to a certain amount on Tiger and Moomoo?

If you r worried, just put in money which u can afford to lose and withdraw your profits periodically

No comments on IB since I dun use it..but I read the deposit and withdraw processes take longer.

CheerS!!!😉
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Tony.Manero

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 05, 2024, 11:57 AMI thought your money will be "protected" up to a certain amount on Tiger and Moomoo?

If you r worried, just put in money which u can afford to lose and withdraw your profits periodically

No comments on IB since I dun use it..but I read the deposit and withdraw processes take longer.

CheerS!!!😉
there should be no protection if fold like those crypto exchanges. But as long as company is up and running money should be safe. Agree only trade what u can afford to lose.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

daryl76

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 05, 2024, 11:26 AMYes I'm using it for real and paper trading..

CheerS!!!😉

so just need to put some money inside den buy what u want? like this what they earn ah??
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

GhostZM

Quote from: daryl76 on Mar 05, 2024, 01:48 PMso just need to put some money inside den buy what u want? like this what they earn ah??
Yeah..deposit 💰 and you r good to go
They earn from platform, commission, interest charges etc..
But it is currently comm-free now..no idea how long this will last though.

CheerS!!!😉
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

daryl76

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 05, 2024, 02:03 PMYeah..deposit 💰 and you r good to go
They earn from platform, commission, interest charges etc..
But it is currently comm-free now..no idea how long this will last though.

CheerS!!!😉

ahhh interesting, sounds quite easy though... later go play abit
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

GhostZM

Quote from: daryl76 on Mar 05, 2024, 04:49 PMahhh interesting, sounds quite easy though... later go play abit
Trade with care..
Got good profit liao just take..
Protect your capital..

CheerS!!!😉
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Philipkee

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 05, 2024, 10:39 AMI was using it. Didn't get any of the "free" shares they advertised. Could be didn't meet the fine print clauses.

lol

I use tiger brokers cos that was the app originally introduced to me

I use moomoo cos that time if you put in $2700 inside for 72 hours you get one apple share.  I did it and I got one apple share but I sold off at $130.  A bit wasted

I used Webull cos can get fractionated Tesla shares.  I got and sold and earned usd 40.

I now use all three apps to invest plus syfe

Philipkee

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 05, 2024, 11:57 AMI thought your money will be "protected" up to a certain amount on Tiger and Moomoo?

CheerS!!!😉

Diversify and yes I withdraw regualarly but I buy dividend stocks so I withdraw the dividends regularly

GhostZM

Quote from: Philipkee on Mar 05, 2024, 09:43 PMlol

I use moomoo cos that time if you put in $2700 inside for 72 hours you get one apple share.  I did it and I got one apple share but I sold off at $130.  A bit wasted

I used Webull cos can get fractionated Tesla shares.  I got and sold and earned usd 40.

Planning to open an account with Webull..

Is it good when compare to Tiger and Moomoo? I believe they should work similarly since all 3 are from China..lol

CheerS!!!😉
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Tony.Manero

Quote from: Philipkee on Mar 05, 2024, 09:43 PMlol

between tiger and moomoo which one easier to use
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party