Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

peaceheart

Another thread on edmw tio removed?

Was reading and bookmarked the thread on ex saf regulars migrating to Oz but thread no longer exist...
What's wrong with the post? Or rather, what's wrong with the mods?

Quote from: Keeptrucking on Mar 17, 2024, 07:45 PMImpossible they hv 10000x more users lol

Not even in their heyday. Their activity level has dropped a lot.

I think give them about 250 people any one time with about 50 active users.

Got la. Banned and inactive and clones... 1m+ user possible. But not all got register or post la
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Only money is real

Keeptrucking

Quote from: default on Mar 19, 2024, 04:06 PMGot la. Banned and inactive and clones... 1m+ user possible. But not all got register or post la

possible i guess. but i am curious like how many users they hv got at any one time.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Philipkee

Quote from: peaceheart on Mar 19, 2024, 03:15 PMAnother thread on edmw tio removed?

Was reading and bookmarked the thread on ex saf regulars migrating to Oz but thread no longer exist...
What's wrong with the post? Or rather, what's wrong with the mods?
I think they are just "self censoring" sensitive topics
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

leonaheidern

Quote from: default on Mar 17, 2024, 05:52 PMdont think this software has the equivalent of mobile app like vbulletin (their previous s/w)

u mean u surf hwz through app?

yep I do. really don't use mobile browser these days. I am using EDWMER
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Nevereatrice

Quote from: leonaheidern on Mar 20, 2024, 11:10 AMyep I do. really don't use mobile browser these days. I am using EDWMER

Wa really got this app  :s13: tis for sic

daryl76

what? theres an app just for edmw? sipeh on siol
mY wIfE iS a sEX oBjEct, eVerYtImE i aSk fOR seX, sHe ObjEcTs!

peaceheart

Quote from: daryl76 on Mar 20, 2024, 12:16 PMwhat? theres an app just for edmw? sipeh on siol

Have. Quite a few actually

Easy to use too. Direct upload pics and vids from the app itself
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Keeptrucking

Quote from: peaceheart on Mar 20, 2024, 02:02 PMHave. Quite a few actually

i only go in to read posts now. don't want to help increase the activity.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

daryl76

ohhh see if the admin is gonna do it here as well hahahahahaha
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Hmmm direct upload ah. Unofficial app?
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Clon33

I decided to migrate here, and start a new life. ;D

Boycotting all SPH products and services, after the HWZ moderator Ottoke infracted me and accused me of "quarreling" without even citing the exact words in my post that violated their Member T&C.

Without any evidence to show how I violated the Member T&C, I cannot even clear my name. No point supporting the platform. Hope they close down.

Philipkee

Quote from: Clon33 on Mar 20, 2024, 05:55 PMI decided to migrate here, and start a new life. ;D

Boycotting all SPH products and services, after the HWZ moderator Ottoke infracted me and accused me of "quarreling" without even citing the exact words in my post that violated their Member T&C.

Without any evidence to show how I violated the Member T&C, I cannot even clear my name. No point supporting the platform. Hope they close down.

Ha.  I saw your argument.  Is it the one where you were given points for arguing?  Think it doesn't make sense.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Keeptrucking

Quote from: Clon33 on Mar 20, 2024, 05:55 PMI decided to migrate here, and start a new life. ;D

Welcome welcome. I also boycott that forum.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

adidas

The moderator was condescending. No class. Admin tolerates that behaviour, based on his support for the mod.

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party