Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

This lj jhk coyote keep going into other ppl's thread and accuse him stirring

Started by Nevereatrice, Jun 14, 2024, 03:45 PM

« Both my parents is from China while I am born in Singapore. | I find this japanese series quite true leh, very possible to happen in real life »

nyvrem

Quote from: ABCDFinanceGuy on Jun 27, 2024, 11:23 AMEnglish speaking country and I prefer the European culture.

o.

if thinking semi retirement, and want experience EU culture, look up Portugal D7 visa.

jin easy get
Trust me ~ I'm a quitter

jim889

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Shiori

jim889

Quote from: Shiori on Jun 27, 2024, 07:50 PMi alr 12 years no touch woman...

then better keep it this way better.. woman are nothing but trouble
 :frown:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Shiori

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: jim889 on Jun 27, 2024, 05:49 PMusa canada nz aust oso can mah
 :flash:

US and Canada too far away for me.

Australia got too many Sinkies.

NZ timezone not good for watching F1 and football lol.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them...only you. Rip and tear, until it is done.

jim889

Quote from: ABCDFinanceGuy on Jun 28, 2024, 10:17 AMUS and Canada too far away for me.

Australia got too many Sinkies.

NZ timezone not good for watching F1 and football lol.

huai chiu dun wan to be with ppl who are familar with chiur way of life and culture?
 :s11:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

horiv3

Just got 3 days ban for posting in the govt encourage sinkies to hang flag thread.
I posted, ask the new shitizens to hang then kena the ban, wonder if issit coyote or mikedick report

jim889

Quote from: horiv3 on Jun 28, 2024, 01:58 PMJust got 3 days ban for posting in the govt encourage sinkies to hang flag thread.
I posted, ask the new shitizens to hang then kena the ban, wonder if issit coyote or mikedick report

something ish seriously wrong over there
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Shiori

Quote from: horiv3 on Jun 28, 2024, 01:58 PMJust got 3 days ban for posting in the govt encourage sinkies to hang flag thread.

thats so harsh by the mods !
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: jim889 on Jun 28, 2024, 11:53 AMhuai chiu dun wan to be with ppl who are familar with chiur way of life and culture?
 :s11:

Lol Sinkie pwn Sinkie leh, why would i wanna be with them hahahaha.

jim889

Quote from: ABCDFinanceGuy on Jun 28, 2024, 03:19 PMLol Sinkie pwn Sinkie leh, why would i wanna be with them hahahaha.

yeah ish quite sad this way but chiu can find chiur frens that dun pwn chiu roh..

they will pwn strangers but wont pwn frens hopefully