Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Dictator mods doing full blast Censorship

Started by FireOpal, Mar 31, 2024, 01:15 PM

« Do u get tar tar on teeth? | Launder $3 billion, ask chu go sit inside for 13 months u want mah? »

Nevereatrice

Quote from: Suntan on Apr 01, 2024, 08:30 AMChiu really want some over to our common lounge TCLRs. Got to hv those with good logic thinkers here instead.

Can't find him liao...

peaceheart

Quote from: jim889 on Mar 31, 2024, 06:34 PMwow even harmless buibui also tio bend.. what's going on there? :frown:

lowsesbbfa
Banned
JoinedJun 9, 2019
Messages62,382
Reaction score16,50

PM him, RandomPancake and alfonsoyy to come over

Suntan

Quote from: Nevereatrice on Apr 01, 2024, 09:55 AMCan't find him liao...

Pban oredi?  :s34:
Anw, moi posting less & less over there. Main thing maybe to get good thinking ones over. Then won't vomit blood.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Nevereatrice

Quote from: Suntan on Apr 01, 2024, 10:03 AMPban oredi?  :s34:
Anw, moi posting less & less over there. Main thing maybe to get good thinking ones over. Then won't vomit blood.

He is one of the first to get pban
Also pban at sgtalk i heard
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Suntan

Quote from: Nevereatrice on Apr 01, 2024, 10:06 AMHe is one of the first to get pban
Also pban at sgtalk i heard

Maybe he change Nick liao. Sometimes he ish quite funny.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

adidas

Are there any moderators there who are actually good or at least decent? Open to feedback and communicates well or fairly?
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

jim889

Quote from: adidas on Apr 01, 2024, 02:35 PMAre there any moderators there who are actually good or at least decent? Open to feedback and communicates well or fairly?

moi think this mod is better than the rest

Orionz

Quote from: jim889 on Apr 01, 2024, 02:37 PMmoi think this mod is better than the rest

ditto... i think he is one of the more reasonable and communicative one...
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

daryl76

Quote from: jim889 on Apr 01, 2024, 02:37 PMmoi think this mod is better than the rest

without a doubt
last time kiwi8 and even petpet were ok
mY wIfE iS a sEX oBjEct, eVerYtImE i aSk fOR seX, sHe ObjEcTs!

Nevereatrice

Quote from: daryl76 on Apr 01, 2024, 03:12 PMwithout a doubt
last time kiwi8 and even petpet were ok

They say if u want to see the character of a person give him some power. Speaks volumes of kiwi's character irl

Orionz

Quote from: Nevereatrice on Apr 01, 2024, 04:05 PMThey say if u want to see the character of a person give him some power. Speaks volumes of kiwi's character irl

acherli wat happened to kiwi? i heard he was forced to apologise to a member or sth. he dun wan then have to step down as mod

jim889

Quote from: Orionz on Apr 01, 2024, 04:30 PMacherli wat happened to kiwi? i heard he was forced to apologise to a member or sth. he dun wan then have to step down as mod

moi would rike to noe moar too
 :frown:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

jim889

Quote from: peaceheart on Apr 01, 2024, 09:59 AMPM him, RandomPancake and alfonsoyy to come over

mlmlwml.. tiagong will tio bend
 *sad*

Nevereatrice

Quote from: Orionz on Apr 01, 2024, 04:30 PMacherli wat happened to kiwi? i heard he was forced to apologise to a member or sth. he dun wan then have to step down as mod

I not sure the details that time fox1 a pap ib was very active. Kiwi is hardcore oppo.
Despite being mod he still post alot about pap.
Think is fox1/sagu/bhills complain to sph admins then he force to step down
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

peaceheart

Quote from: Nevereatrice on Apr 01, 2024, 05:47 PMI not sure the details that time fox1 a pap ib was very active. Kiwi is hardcore oppo.
Despite being mod he still post alot about pap.
Think is fox1/sagu/bhills complain to sph admins then he force to step down

Fox1.... Nearly forgotten about this character
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party