Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

OYK and CSS not appointed shows infighting

Started by Keeptrucking, May 13, 2024, 06:59 PM

« Look, who's back?? | Wa many new colleges young to be my sons and dotters »

Keeptrucking

Can tell they were fighting for PM position. See how these two are sidelined now. Must keep them in cold palace.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

jim889

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

daryl76

good, hope they carry on the fight den we see them voted out later this year
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
mY wIfE iS a sEX oBjEct, eVerYtImE i aSk fOR seX, sHe ObjEcTs!

Keeptrucking

Ridout bros are pinky's fav dogs how to get rid. Esp shan. He is the no. 1 opposition attack dog.

Quote from: Keeptrucking on May 13, 2024, 08:17 PMRidout bros are pinky's fav dogs how to get rid. Esp shan. He is the no. 1 opposition attack dog.

he betrayed lee wei ling to be lhl's dog

Only money is real

jim889

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

drdoof

Shiori

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

i think it's wise choice actually. no one expected it totally

who else could have been DPM? shanmugam? yes, but he kena the ridout bros saga. he is also too iron-fisted and consolidated powers to himself and the police. he being out also means Vivian out.

Iswaran destroyed himself, either way also cannot be DPM. Masagos? Too low profile. Im thinking maybe they will let Maliki or other Malay hold higher portfolio in near future. Mark my words

was worried he would be DPM

actually HSK most prob didnt want to give up PM ship, it's after consulting his family and LHL and probably LHL also told him to think

coz that time he kena stroke so they are worried. cancer less worrying because it's more predictable (of course also got suddenly few months gone one)

stroke is can be immediately gone

then the CCS, OYK all got bad reviews and infighting also. it's obvious they are both friendly to each other on the surface, 勾心斗角 behind

why CCS's audio leaked etc......... many alr say is because there are moles within that dont like each faction

so Gan is the only choice to be made DPM based on the current cabinet (Tharman is out, TCJ out, others insufficient experience or too low position yet).

cannot be edwin tong or desmond be made DPM, people will also laugh coz they not tall and unproven.

they are not like the toh chin chye or deng xiao ping of the previous years lah. if u dont have the stature, u need to prove yourself

jo teo? quite unliked but votes prove differently. dumb shit jalan besar idiots love her so much. and cannot put her as DPM immediately, maybe nxt time got 3 DPM?

not saying they cant be made DPM nxt elections or the elections after since by then they around 60ish? still relatively ok to be considered as DPM

Gan is boh bian choice, he seems like a laid back backbencher.

my guess is both Gan and HSK will stay till nxt elections............ then either will move out before nxt elections.

then it will be CCS or OYK, or even NCM......... and 1 more jo teo that useless wayang bitch
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

quite surprised they want that Murali to be minister of state

anyway, they got slim pickings now
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

nyvrem

Quote from: default on May 14, 2024, 07:45 AMquite surprised they want that Murali to be minister of state

anyway, they got slim pickings now

waiting for hinditimes to report "Singapore appoints Indian origin for Minister of State"

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Trust me ~ I'm a quitter

Acebase

Quote from: nyvrem on May 14, 2024, 09:09 AMwaiting for hinditimes to report "Singapore appoints Indian origin for Minister of State"

u need to wait long long
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Nevereatrice

Cannot discuss conspiracy over there cos govt monitoring. Age is crucial factor in pm post
Lw already 51 at most warm the bench for another 10 years
Ccs and oyk already 54
After 10 years how
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party