Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Girl work 10 years cannot take stress anymore then decide to lie flat

Started by Nevereatrice, May 12, 2024, 07:58 PM

« Quite impressive dance | Gan Kim Yong promoted to DPM in Lawrence Wong’s Cabinet »

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Only money is real

Philipkee

I met a South Korean girl once in israel while backpacking.  She told me she worked for 3 years and never took a break. 

Then after three years, she quit and travelled.  Took a ship from Seoul to China, took the trans Siberian all the way to Germany, flew to Syria and walked over to Israel.  This was where I met her in Feb 2004 - life was more peaceful in israel there.

When I left israel, she was also leaving for Egypt.  She went to Egypt, Crete and India.  In India she messaged me cos I was back in Singapore working already.  She was going back to South Korea but she was unsure of her route.  She was undecided if she should come to Singapore then go back South Korea or take the shorter route through Thailand.  I asked her come Singapore

She considered and then eventually decided not to and went through Thailand.  She soon reached South Korea.  I learned from her (cos we kept in touch) the whole trip took about 18 months in total.

And she never really travelled again though she did do a mini SEA tour with her fiance a few years later and came to Singapore and we had dinner together.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

luckyapple

Keeptrucking

Quote from: Philipkee on May 13, 2024, 08:53 AMI met a South Korean girl once in israel while backpacking.  She told me she worked for 3 years and never took a break. 

Then after three years, she quit and travelled.  Took a ship from Seoul to China, took the trans Siberian all the way to Germany, flew to Syria and walked over to Israel.  This was where I met her in Feb 2004 - life was more peaceful in israel there.

When I left israel, she was also leaving for Egypt.  She went to Egypt, Crete and India.  In India she messaged me cos I was back in Singapore working already.  She was going back to South Korea but she was unsure of her route.  She was undecided if she should come to Singapore then go back South Korea or take the shorter route through Thailand.  I asked her come Singapore

She considered and then eventually decided not to and went through Thailand.  She soon reached South Korea.  I learned from her (cos we kept in touch) the whole trip took about 18 months in total.

And she never really travelled again though she did do a mini SEA tour with her fiance a few years later and came to Singapore and we had dinner together.

nice. she experienced life when she was still young and able. not alot of people can say that.

if i could i would have travelled more.

i wonder how the world will change with more and more people wanting to take life easier. it is very different from our forefathers' time, and even ours, to a lesser extent.

Suntan

Met a few North, South Americans & European. Young couples & single ones all took off from work & travel  budget Asia at least a month to 4 month. Go back home, look for job. Easy for them.
Another German middle age lady took time off to travel & went all the way from Greece to Sg to Australia. 4 months travel & back home. Such is life for them. Quality.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Philipkee

Quote from: Keeptrucking on May 13, 2024, 11:44 AMnice. she experienced life when she was still young and able. not alot of people can say that.

if i could i would have travelled more.

i wonder how the world will change with more and more people wanting to take life easier. it is very different from our forefathers' time, and even ours, to a lesser extent.
I heard one thing.  Don't fully agree even though I see their point

A lot of westerners don't travel often. They do it ONCE during their gap year.  Some say the life time experience of travelling can be compressed there then after that it's just work. 

I dunno.  I feel travelling should be short and often and not one super long trip but only once
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Nevereatrice

Quote from: Philipkee on May 13, 2024, 08:53 AMI met a South Korean girl once in israel while backpacking.  She told me she worked for 3 years and never took a break. 

HuaibNever zai yi qi? :frown:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Nevereatrice

Aisingioro

Quote from: luckyapple on May 13, 2024, 10:28 AMI'm half lying flat now.

only ur upper body ?

zehzeh, this forum not R-rated, can don't talk about ur couple activities here ?

jim889

chio or not?
 :flash: