Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Nelidia's husband and her mother were caught having sex

Started by FireOpal, Apr 19, 2024, 02:03 PM

« Actually why dont iran just throw shit bombs | S'porean heiress Kim Lim stuck in Dubai jam for 8 hours amid UAE floods »

FireOpal

https://says.com/my/news/husband-caught-cheating-with-her-mother-3-days-after-wedding

Husband Caught Cheating On His Wife With Her Mother 3 Days After Their Wedding

The wife discovered that her husband had been texting her mother even before they married.

A woman in Indonesia recently filed for divorce after discovering that her husband had been cheating on her with her own mother

The woman, Nelidia, shared her story on TikTok, claiming that her husband had betrayed her, reported OhBulan.

Nelidia said that she began the relationship with her husband five years ago before deciding that they should make it official and tie the knot.

However, after only three days of marriage, she caught her husband having an affair with her mother.

Nelidia's husband and mother were caught having sex while she was out of the house

According to Nelidia, her neighbours discovered her husband's illicit relationship while she was at work.

"I accepted your betrayal and forgave you because, at the time, I was still in love with you," said Nelidia.

"But you betrayed me with the person who is closest to me, someone I love. You broke me, our love, and our family."

GhostZM

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Be Kind To Your Children. Don't Have Any.

FireOpal

Ibu teaching the son-in-law how to pleasure the daughter.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

bsg

Jitao NTR storyline siala, can sic what the code numbor?
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party