Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Chit chat with IAC here

Started by IAC, Mar 02, 2024, 01:29 AM

« GPGT - remember to wash your laundry filter | CDC vouchers »

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 02, 2024, 09:46 PMGirl, it's the weekend and you're at one of the most popular FC in SG..lol

CheerS!!!;)

Lol the moment got RCP come in you just fly in like a hawk.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them...only you. Rip and tear, until it is done.

Shiori

Quote from: ABCDFinanceGuy on Mar 02, 2024, 09:49 PMApparently Pankey also thinks that someone reported my post on telling people to post here, kns.

that is really silly.

what's wrong with them ?

crazy people
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: Shiori on Mar 02, 2024, 09:50 PMthat is really silly.

what's wrong with them ?

crazy people

Idk also. I think someone said that the mods got spies and i think it's true also.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

GhostZM

Quote from: ABCDFinanceGuy on Mar 02, 2024, 09:50 PMLol the moment got RCP come in you just fly in like a hawk.
Uhmm it's her thread mah..replying to her takes priority..LOL

CheerS!!!;)
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Be Kind To Your Children. Don't Have Any.

Shiori

Quote from: ABCDFinanceGuy on Mar 02, 2024, 09:52 PMIdk also. I think someone said that the mods got spies and i think it's true also.

means they are friends. what a shame. disgusting.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: Shiori on Mar 02, 2024, 09:57 PMmeans they are friends. what a shame. disgusting.

Not surprising la. Just that the mods are doing all of these shit unpaid lol, so boliao.

If you want to be super siao on as a mod, at least get paid for your bullshit man.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 02, 2024, 09:53 PMUhmm it's her thread mah..replying to her takes priority..LOL

CheerS!!!;)

Noted without Siege Tanks.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Shiori

Quote from: ABCDFinanceGuy on Mar 02, 2024, 10:01 PMNot surprising la. Just that the mods are doing all of these shit unpaid lol, so boliao.

If you want to be super siao on as a mod, at least get paid for your bullshit man.

maybe these people using their "forum power" to mend their broken ego in real life.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: Shiori on Mar 02, 2024, 10:05 PMmaybe these people using their "forum power" to mend their broken ego in real life.

VJ also filling his broken ego IRL because less and less people are patronizing his shitty forum.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Shiori

Quote from: ABCDFinanceGuy on Mar 02, 2024, 10:06 PMVJ also filling his broken ego IRL because less and less people are patronizing his shitty forum.

ouch...

last time forum move fast, now a snail move faster than them

completely filled with endless topics about foreigners and other countries

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

IAC

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 02, 2024, 09:46 PMGirl, it's the weekend and you're at one of the most popular FC in SG..lol

CheerS!!!;)

Ya my gf la suggest there then we walk all the way from raffles place lol to eat.

Kns so hot n so crowded n so long q. We q 1 hei Mee for 1h n is the worst I ever eaten in my life omg.

Now so smelly. Gonna go bath n soak liao HAHAHAHA
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

IAC

Quote from: sTiCkY on Mar 02, 2024, 06:59 PMno sheet sherlock..

remember to have a pint at ren min

Hahah we didn't drink. Instead we went great world city n realised there's a premium koi outlet there selling yogurt that taste like llao llao not bad.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

IAC

Quote from: ABCDFinanceGuy on Mar 02, 2024, 09:50 PMLol the moment got RCP come in you just fly in like a hawk.

Wah quite sianz not emoji react. I wanna put the 😂 emoji lol

And I just realised there are probably lurkers reading here either created another nick or nv create one. So don't anyhow jjww.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

IAC

Can let my thread stay as lasting as npc ma 😂😂

Can't be chiobu thread lose bbfa thread right 😂😂
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Rancor

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 02, 2024, 02:25 AMI've always said that place is a place to rest before setting off again. If anyone intends to stay inside forever, they'll be miserable for life. And why would any sane person want that? Of course others might be there for the court jester.

I suspect some jus trolling inside
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party