Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Chit chat with IAC here

Started by IAC, Mar 02, 2024, 01:29 AM

« GPGT - remember to wash your laundry filter | CDC vouchers »

GhostZM

Quote from: IAC on Mar 02, 2024, 04:06 AMU nv realised meh. The trinity lor.

Especially one damn sour one. Is in my ignore list but sometimes will open up to read.

They just pcw w main char for me is probably rly suan n not happy w my existence at all
Never leh..I dun read everything de..or should I say I dunno how to read the room..haha

Main char is the star of that thread..cannot 抢他的风头 😂
We are just 过客.

CheerS!!!;)
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Be Kind To Your Children. Don't Have Any.

Simi xi npc? Non playable char?
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Only money is real

Nevereatrice

How to be interesting abit abit will tio opportunistic reported by the ljl who dislike u? Have to be realistic la
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Shiori

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Tony.Manero

Quote from: ABCDFinanceGuy on Mar 02, 2024, 12:12 PMBut only LSB will get mad if you call him a troll, not sure about the others?
usually It's not difficult to distinguish when he's really feeling down and when he's just trying to live up to the theme of the thread. The posting style and pattern, there are minute differences.Some of the people who went in there I think really may jump kind if kenna wrongly influenced. Thats my only concern.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

ABCDFinanceGuy

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them...only you. Rip and tear, until it is done.

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 02, 2024, 01:35 PMusually It's not difficult to distinguish when he's really feeling down and when he's just trying to live up to the theme of the thread. The posting style and pattern, there are minute differences.Some of the people who went in there I think really may jump kind if kenna wrongly influenced. Thats my only concern.

Doesn't really matter to you anymore since you are no longer posting there.

It's really getting boring because it's the same few people talking about the same stuff.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

IAC

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 02, 2024, 11:50 AMthere can only be one main char. Your existence threatens that.   Already predicted this will happen. In fact thread would've died without u, just that "they" didn't realize.

I got so powerful meh threaten main char existence? Wah. How come lol
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

IAC

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 02, 2024, 12:42 PMNever leh..I dun read everything de..or should I say I dunno how to read the room..haha

Main char is the star of that thread..cannot 抢他的风头 😂
We are just 过客.

CheerS!!!;)

Hahaha ok sorry kor kor I shine bright like a diamond maybe  ;D
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

IAC

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

IAC

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 02, 2024, 01:35 PMusually It's not difficult to distinguish when he's really feeling down and when he's just trying to live up to the theme of the thread. The posting style and pattern, there are minute differences.Some of the people who went in there I think really may jump kind if kenna wrongly influenced. Thats my only concern.

Who will jump?

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Tony.Manero

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Tony.Manero

Quote from: IAC on Mar 02, 2024, 02:40 PMI got so powerful meh threaten main char existence? Wah. How come lol
he keep talking like broken recorder. Even his most ardent fans will be tired of him evading all qn eventually.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Tony.Manero

Anyway. U are the main star of this thread and we should keep it as that. Your fanboys will soon be flocking over soon
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

ckt1978

why issit call NTUC points ar?
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry