Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Chit chat with IAC here

Started by IAC, Mar 02, 2024, 01:29 AM

« GPGT - remember to wash your laundry filter | CDC vouchers »

IAC

Hello all!

Since is new here, thought of showing some support by having more engagement and threads.

Come in pcw here n chit chat. Npc rly getting stale and boring for me.

Can I ask is it just me feeling this way?

Anw yes come in chat here can become a new pcw n support group for each other to rant too  ;D
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

GhostZM

Sianness maximus

It's Sadderday now  :'(

Oh wait..this is not NPC

CheerS!!!;)
Be Kind To Your Children. Don't Have Any.

IAC

Hahahaha is ok you can treat it as one, is better to pcw here than there for the same old stale  ;D  ;D  :D
Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 02, 2024, 02:00 AMSianness maximus

It's Sadderday now  :'(

Oh wait..this is not NPC

CheerS!!!;)
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Tony.Manero

Is this an ama?

If yes, do U have a kkj?
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Tony.Manero

Quote from: IAC on Mar 02, 2024, 02:19 AMHahahaha is ok you can treat it as one, is better to pcw here than there for the same old stale  ;D  ;D  :D
I've always said that place is a place to rest before setting off again. If anyone intends to stay inside forever, they'll be miserable for life. And why would any sane person want that? Of course others might be there for the court jester.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

GhostZM

Quote from: IAC on Mar 02, 2024, 02:19 AMHahahaha is ok you can treat it as one, is better to pcw here than there for the same old stale  ;D  ;D  :D
Censorship is too strong there..maybe NPC could have been fun..but people scared to post the wrong things that may invite NTUC points..lol

CheerS!!!;)
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

IAC

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 02, 2024, 02:25 AMI've always said that place is a place to rest before setting off again. If anyone intends to stay inside forever, they'll be miserable for life. And why would any sane person want that? Of course others might be there for the court jester.

Yes maybe or just a place to troll others for some.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

IAC

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 02, 2024, 02:58 AMCensorship is too strong there..maybe NPC could have been fun..but people scared to post the wrong things that may invite NTUC points..lol

CheerS!!!;)

But even the jokes get boring n is same old negativity chant. And some haters suaning me while some purposely avoid my post.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

GhostZM

Quote from: IAC on Mar 02, 2024, 03:15 AMBut even the jokes get boring n is same old negativity chant. And some haters suaning me while some purposely avoid my post.
Lol so true abt the negativity chant..I guess they just want to bump the thread
No need to bump thread much in here since this forum not that active yet.

Who dares to suan u? Thought mostly are suaning main char de..lol

CheerS!!!;)
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

IAC

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 02, 2024, 03:19 AMLol so true abt the negativity chant..I guess they just want to bump the thread
No need to bump thread much in here since this forum not that active yet.

Who dares to suan u? Thought mostly are suaning main char de..lol

CheerS!!!;)

U nv realised meh. The trinity lor.

Especially one damn sour one. Is in my ignore list but sometimes will open up to read.

They just pcw w main char for me is probably rly suan n not happy w my existence at all
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Tony.Manero

Quote from: IAC on Mar 02, 2024, 04:06 AMU nv realised meh. The trinity lor.

Especially one damn sour one. Is in my ignore list but sometimes will open up to read.

They just pcw w main char for me is probably rly suan n not happy w my existence at all
there can only be one main char. Your existence threatens that.   Already predicted this will happen. In fact thread would've died without u, just that "they" didn't realize.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Tony.Manero

Quote from: IAC on Mar 02, 2024, 03:14 AMYes maybe or just a place to troll others for some.
u use that word later they umbrage
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 02, 2024, 02:58 AMCensorship is too strong there..maybe NPC could have been fun..but people scared to post the wrong things that may invite NTUC points..lol

CheerS!!!;)

Aka like me, but i never kena any points.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them...only you. Rip and tear, until it is done.

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: IAC on Mar 02, 2024, 03:15 AMBut even the jokes get boring n is same old negativity chant. And some haters suaning me while some purposely avoid my post.

*cough* alfonsoyy *cough* LSB.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 02, 2024, 11:54 AMu use that word later they umbrage

But only LSB will get mad if you call him a troll, not sure about the others?
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party