Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Any free stock screener to intro?

Started by Nevereatrice, Feb 14, 2024, 04:23 AM

« moomoo trading | Forex traders »

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 01, 2024, 10:21 PMABCD and adbc different y ;D

I know, ABCD just easier to say and type ma.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them...only you. Rip and tear, until it is done.

Tony.Manero

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Philipkee

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 01, 2024, 10:22 PMAnyway hope all of u huat big. If one day I want to invest revisit these parts :o

Not likely to huat big unless meme stock or very lucky like Nvidia.  Otherwise it's slow and steady unless you intend to return in 20 years time to revisit this
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 02, 2024, 02:20 AMgo sleeppp.

I just woke up lol. Slept at 1am plus last night because I was playing Yuri's Revenge and Tiberian Sun.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: Philipkee on Mar 02, 2024, 06:55 AMNot likely to huat big unless meme stock or very lucky like Nvidia.  Otherwise it's slow and steady unless you intend to return in 20 years time to revisit this

Yeah agree with this. Slow and steady is the name of the game for me.

Best to just invest in index stocks, since not even the best portfolio managers can consistently beat the market.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Philipkee

Quote from: ABCDFinanceGuy on Mar 02, 2024, 12:08 PMYeah agree with this. Slow and steady is the name of the game for me.

Best to just invest in index stocks, since not even the best portfolio managers can consistently beat the market.

Best to have a mix
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

GhostZM

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 01, 2024, 10:22 PMAnyway hope all of u huat big. If one day I want to invest revisit these parts :o
If you want, I can post stock tips and you can take reference from it..lol

CheerS!!!;)
Be Kind To Your Children. Don't Have Any.