Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Flea market organized by OnePA

Started by luckyapple, Mar 24, 2024, 07:00 AM

« McDonald's | Sums up the kumgongs of edmw »

luckyapple

https://www.onepa.gov.sg/search

From the above link, just type in 'market' and u can see the available flea market for bidding.

Many are as low as $10 and I believe it means human traffic not high. And usually they don't provide tables and chairs.

Yuan Lai flea market is still around in SG. Decided to apply for one slot and going to try out next week.

If anyone has any interest in selling can go try. Marsiling zone 4 residence network seems to be very frequently held. The problem is whether the residence will be tired of such events or not, worry they wouldn't even take a second look at new sellers products. 

Nevereatrice

Try first don't worry.never try never know The cost is low also

Keeptrucking

Tell us which stall we go sarpork lol

peaceheart

Long time no go flea mkt. I used to frequent China square Sunday flea mkt. Many old toys and vintage stuff to look see and buy

Nowadays these stuff have gone upmarket and cost a bomb. Ppl open tis kind of speciality shop and I see they drive big cars knn
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

jim889

Quote from: peaceheart on Mar 24, 2024, 09:30 AMLong time no go flea mkt. I used to frequent China square Sunday flea mkt. Many old toys and vintage stuff to look see and buy

Nowadays these stuff have gone upmarket and cost a bomb. Ppl open tis kind of speciality shop and I see they drive big cars knn

onli leech ppl can afford to buyed flea market thing
 *sad*
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party