Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

The other day I called down a plumber

Started by default, Feb 09, 2024, 08:40 AM

Who is in semicon industry? »

EncourageSome1

Quote from: SBV7230 on Mar 08, 2024, 10:04 AMYears ago at my former place got a single mum as my neighbour working in the nightlife industry..
She and my wifey always chat when du tio..
One day , her tap ( real tap hor) suddenly leaking profusely and she knocked at my door for help..
As I was on leave and wifey was at work, I brought my toolbox over to her master bedroom and check.
The tap handle already rusted like hell and caused the O ring to rub against the area..
Luckily, I got spare set and change for her..
Suddenly, I realised she was braless and was wearing a nightgown all the time..
KNN,can see her pokies n she was damn like giving me the CFM vibes.
I lun for the longest time as don't wan to destroy my married life just like that for repairing a tap😂
She offered me a drink and we chatted for a while and damn I felt like asking if can shower at her place or not..
Finally, left her place high and dry.. really KNN 🤭.
After this encounter, she like always put signal but I ignored them as my family comes first during that time..

No wonder my bro says alws can't let anyone see his kar mor even go downstairs buy a kopi or answer e door also need long slacks 
... now I uds alr 
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

U must be quite yandao

When girls see me always give disgusted look

When i say hi to them they will shout 非ē¤¼å•Šļ¼Œå¼ŗå„ø啊ļ¼ and run away screaming
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Only money is real

Philipkee

Quote from: default on Feb 09, 2024, 08:40 AMHe told me during CNY time in covid he cannot return to msia..... then people ask him to change tap each time $200+ (mark up abt 50% during CNY)

then over the period of time he made 20k+ SGD

really good money if know all these skills
Not really possible.

Yes I do know a plumber in Singapore and yes he earns $100 profit at least each time he comes cos I know roughly how much the replacement tap costs so minus the cost about $100 for half an hour of work.

But unless he is busy the entire day and each job is near each other, not really possible to earn $20k over CNY period.

But if you say in a good month and about 10 jobs a day, that is possible.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Maybe what he means is week or what leading up to the days over cny. Since he say nv go back.

I assume is at least 1 week or 2 la

Back to back is possible also but like u say 1 day at most 10+ jobs. So 1.5k per day or so

But he got tell me cny is dunno double price or what and demand could be higher plus people maybe still give angpow leh.

Means 1 day could be 3k liao
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Suntan

Tats why need ITE to run such course. We should use skill future to do plumbing, electrician, carpentry job .

jim889

ownself do roh huai need to call plumber.. just turn off water mains can do anythign chiu wan oredi
 :frown:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Quote from: jim889 on Mar 24, 2024, 07:34 PMownself do roh huai need to call plumber.. just turn off water mains can do anythign chiu wan oredi

I did it myself. But got 2 components spoil incl the new tap i bought downstairs and some part of the piping

Not everything we have at home one.  But after he told me then i know that component can buy from hardware shop also. But the tap also spoil mah
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

jim889

Quote from: default on Mar 25, 2024, 10:24 AMI did it myself. But got 2 components spoil incl the new tap i bought downstairs and some part of the piping

Not everything we have at home one.  But after he told me then i know that component can buy from hardware shop also. But the tap also spoil mah

tap spoil buyed new one roh
can ownself leeplace, use spanner use abit of elbow grease.

most important ish the white tape. need to use otherwise will leak
 *sad*
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

drdoof

Very time consuming to replace the corroded copper water pipes.

jim889

Quote from: drdoof on Apr 26, 2024, 02:45 PMVery time consuming to replace the corroded copper water pipes.

this one need to call professiuonal coz need to bending the pipe. unless is straight otherwise call plumber ba
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Quote from: jim889 on Mar 25, 2024, 10:27 AMtap spoil buyed new one roh
can ownself leeplace, use spanner use abit of elbow grease.

most important ish the white tape. need to use otherwise will leak
 *sad*

no la not like that simple de... i think is part of the pipe (joint), dunno the actual term, plus the tap spoil

all these is experience one. if u everyday do then everything comes at a snap

jim889

Quote from: default on May 03, 2024, 06:52 AMno la not like that simple de... i think is part of the pipe (joint), dunno the actual term, plus the tap spoil

all these is experience one. if u everyday do then everything comes at a snap

just turn off the mains then can slowly do

but wait for nobuttie at home then do
and do it in the morning .. not at night if brake cant fix can call plumber.

call a plumber to see how much, some can come and give chiu quote for free.
then decide if cheap then can ask the do.. if sexpensive then can do chiurself

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party