Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

The other day I called down a plumber

Started by default, Feb 09, 2024, 08:40 AM

Who is in semicon industry? »

He told me during CNY time in covid he cannot return to msia..... then people ask him to change tap each time $200+ (mark up abt 50% during CNY)

then over the period of time he made 20k+ SGD

really good money if know all these skills
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Only money is real

mGx-Alander

i changed all moi house water taps leh, change 1 water tap fix dripping can earn how much?
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
唵 嘛 呢 叭 弥 吽
自古多情空余恨,此恨绵绵无绝期。
天涯太远 欠你一次永恒, 但学不会 遗忘那抹余温 。 我只要你 下个季节里相见 唤我一句也 甘愿

GhostZM

Plumber is a job that AI cannot replace..yet

CheerS!!!;)
Be Kind To Your Children. Don't Have Any.

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: GhostZM on Feb 26, 2024, 08:46 PMPlumber is a job that AI cannot replace..yet

CheerS!!!;)

Lol this reminds me of someone who typed that construction should be automated, damn BS.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them...only you. Rip and tear, until it is done.

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: default on Feb 09, 2024, 08:40 AMHe told me during CNY time in covid he cannot return to msia..... then people ask him to change tap each time $200+ (mark up abt 50% during CNY)

then over the period of time he made 20k+ SGD

really good money if know all these skills

Plumbers can earn quite a bit of cash, especially in Australia.

Maybe we should all be plumbers.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Quote from: mGx-Alander on Feb 26, 2024, 07:42 PMi changed all moi house water taps leh, change 1 water tap fix dripping can earn how much?
u got all the tools ? Act pro nia leh u.

They got other tap fittings lor. Not so easy like u say
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

I had to call him coz 1 part fixed to pipe broke. And the new tap also was broken
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

mGx-Alander

Quote from: default on Feb 28, 2024, 05:22 PMu got all the tools ? Act pro nia leh u.

They got other tap fittings lor. Not so easy like u say

i do have all the tools except drills and if dun have i know what to buy 

Papa cat got teach

I only call plumber when its duazhong case 
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Quote from: mGx-Alander on Mar 02, 2024, 10:40 PMi do have all the tools except drills and if dun have i know what to buy

Papa cat got teach

I only call plumber when its duazhong case
can we start a biz? i get all the cases then forward to u
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

mGx-Alander

Noes i rather stick to moi programmer jod
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Tony.Manero

Wah Rao. I was expecting some csb story with piak piak

rarenick

Going to use my skillsfuture to learn plumbing. Thank you pap for the future. Eh wait... This site is not affiliated. No need plp liao
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

SBV7230

Plumbing work not so simple and straightforward one..
Sometimes, will suddenly leak and checking the root of the leakage really can make one kee siao.
Furthermore , bui bui body shape will suffer as need to squeeze the body or hands into those hard to reach area..
If one is a contortionist will be a bonus coz sometimes must bend the hands and fingers to the problem areas..

SBV7230

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Mar 03, 2024, 01:37 AMWah Rao. I was expecting some csb story with piak piak

Years ago at my former place got a single mum as my neighbour working in the nightlife industry..
She and my wifey always chat when du tio..
One day , her tap ( real tap hor) suddenly leaking profusely and she knocked at my door for help..
As I was on leave and wifey was at work, I brought my toolbox over to her master bedroom and check.
The tap handle already rusted like hell and caused the O ring to rub against the area..
Luckily, I got spare set and change for her..
Suddenly, I realised she was braless and was wearing a nightgown all the time..
KNN,can see her pokies n she was damn like giving me the CFM vibes.
I lun for the longest time as don't wan to destroy my married life just like that for repairing a tap😂
She offered me a drink and we chatted for a while and damn I felt like asking if can shower at her place or not..
Finally, left her place high and dry.. really KNN 🤭.
After this encounter, she like always put signal but I ignored them as my family comes first during that time..

GhostZM

Quote from: SBV7230 on Mar 08, 2024, 10:04 AMYears ago at my former place got a single mum as my neighbour working in the nightlife industry..
She and my wifey always chat when du tio..
One day , her tap ( real tap hor) suddenly leaking profusely and she knocked at my door for help..
As I was on leave and wifey was at work, I brought my toolbox over to her master bedroom and check.
The tap handle already rusted like hell and caused the O ring to rub against the area..
Luckily, I got spare set and change for her..
Suddenly, I realised she was braless and was wearing a nightgown all the time..
KNN,can see her pokies n she was damn like giving me the CFM vibes.
I lun for the longest time as don't wan to destroy my married life just like that for repairing a tap😂
She offered me a drink and we chatted for a while and damn I felt like asking if can shower at her place or not..
Finally, left her place high and dry.. really KNN 🤭.
After this encounter, she like always put signal but I ignored them as my family comes first during that time..

Waiting for part 2!

CheerS!!!😉
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party