Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

[Sagat]So many ppl buay song labbit!

Started by Nevereatrice, Jul 17, 2024, 06:42 PM

« My mother Samsung Galaxy A05s phone from 100% | Wa mod reveal this guy go around click report on edmwers »

Balutsider

Quote from: luckyapple on Jul 25, 2024, 10:06 AMI met up with IAC before. She is not rude at all. She is a great conversationalist. I had spent a good time chatting with IAC. Attitude wise definitely not what as described there.

Whatever is said about her replying aggressively on WhatsApp, I think it's a case of someone trying to trigger her to say things out of anger. And the bully cherry picks and takes screenshots of the replies.

I talked to IAC on WhatsApp no such things happened, has been pleasant throughout.
Bbfa simp
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

luckyapple

Balutsider

Quote from: luckyapple on Jul 25, 2024, 05:00 PMI'm not a simp. I am a very objective person.  :frown:

just a bbfa then. Sound like simp to me
IAC is horrible person. I wouldn't feed her Jollibee
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

luckyapple

Quote from: Balutsider on Jul 25, 2024, 05:02 PMjust a bbfa then. Sound like simp to me
IAC is horrible person. I wouldn't feed her Jollibee

Whatever u think of is your choice lor. Like I mentioned I met her before and it wasn't the case.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Balutsider

Quote from: luckyapple on Jul 25, 2024, 05:03 PMWhatever u think of is your choice lor. Like I mentioned I met her before and it wasn't the case.
I met her before too. She keep burping & farting. Very rude. I will never share pagpag with her
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Banned User