Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Which Minced Pork Noodles Stall Holds Singapore's Only Michelin Star?

Started by FireOpal, Mar 07, 2024, 02:51 AM

« Raybe Oh interview now can watch on YouTube | Custody battle Korean woman, S’pore husband and Indo mistress »

peaceheart

Quote from: daryl76 on Mar 07, 2024, 11:51 AMohh issit heng lee? his fish ball noodles is good, now got sell like fish soup and fish porridge or something

another old time hawker whos there when its a two storey building, same like chicago nasi lemak, 88 economy bee hoon
I dun rmb the name of the stall haha
The couple are very old, grandparents age already. Frail looking and that's 10 yrs ago. Maybe not even ard anymore
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

daryl76

Quote from: peaceheart on Mar 07, 2024, 12:39 PMI dun rmb the name of the stall haha
The couple are very old, grandparents age already. Frail looking and that's 10 yrs ago. Maybe not even ard anymore

sigh, also long time never go back since my dad no more

holiday coming, maybe jio my kids go there jiak breakfast and see see look look again
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
mY wIfE iS a sEX oBjEct, eVerYtImE i aSk fOR seX, sHe ObjEcTs!

Nevereatrice

I find nothing special... Vinegar noodle and the soup is just seaweed soup... Not simi boil 14 hrs collagen soup unlike ramen
Then the price  also ex
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

GhostZM

Anyone tried the 沈阳风味 in that same coffeeshop at Crawford Lane?

I find their food nice..

CheerS!!!;)
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Be Kind To Your Children. Don't Have Any.

daryl76

Quote from: GhostZM on Mar 07, 2024, 01:38 PMAnyone tried the 沈阳风味 in that same coffeeshop at Crawford Lane?

I find their food nice..

CheerS!!!;)

the kids always play with my boys... hahahahaha ya their food nice but coffee shop always crowded with ppl eating bcm, and last time the western food together, their business not very good

Quote from: daryl76 on Mar 07, 2024, 11:30 AMtai thong crescent
yeah the bcm inside the coffee shop, beside mr duck

their soup is very kyky

hmm i got eat before but feel normal, maybe should try again

actually mr duck also normal nia but i always dabao their duck porridge. i feel the or luak is not bad but the people manning that stall is damn guai lan
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Only money is real

daryl76

Quote from: default on Mar 09, 2024, 12:46 AMhmm i got eat before but feel normal, maybe should try again

actually mr duck also normal nia but i always dabao their duck porridge. i feel the or luak is not bad but the people manning that stall is damn guai lan

the soup is one of the better ones i had, even my boy who dun like bcm also find theirs nice... haha 各人口味 maybe but yet to try their wanton mee though

the orh luak guy? maybe cos out of all the stalls there, theirs is not as popular as others.. the porridge stall queue can be as insane as lao zhong zhong at times
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Quote from: daryl76 on Mar 09, 2024, 09:15 AMthe soup is one of the better ones i had, even my boy who dun like bcm also find theirs nice... haha 各人口味 maybe but yet to try their wanton mee though

the orh luak guy? maybe cos out of all the stalls there, theirs is not as popular as others.. the porridge stall queue can be as insane as lao zhong zhong at times

i feel u can try the or luak

the satay bee hoon i feel ok la

the porridge i feel damn ordinary leh. lao zhong zhong recently i buy also feel standards dropped

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

daryl76

Quote from: default on Mar 09, 2024, 10:35 AMi feel u can try the or luak

the satay bee hoon i feel ok la

the porridge i feel damn ordinary leh. lao zhong zhong recently i buy also feel standards dropped

all try liao, orh luak is good with big juicy oysters but portion abit small... the porridge is thick, so my kids like also, not too watery type

lao zhong zhong items nowadays like those mass produced ones, that time go jiak with davis also find it so so but many still like

worst of all is the prawn noodles, really is lousy now
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party