Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

My YouTube must been infested with India Ceca contents.

Started by Kiap Cai Png Jin Ho Jiak, Jul 02, 2024, 01:55 PM

« Connection problems | Wah Lan, M'sians salty sia! »

Kiap Cai Png Jin Ho Jiak

My YouTube must been infested with India Ceca contents. I only watch Hakka, Sze Yup, Cantonese,Hokkien and Chinese contents from hardworking China. But the stupid idiot YouTube mass spam me with lazy stingy and self-entitled India Ceca contents. Sibei sian need to 1 by 1 report and delete the smelly Ceca contents from smelly India.

Suntan

How could Chiu report Motherland?  They copy sinkie Count on me Singapore & copying ish a form of flattery. Not moi say wan & they r good in copying & claim credit. They beri goot to spam or put program to re direct. Support these copiers & our beloved ceca!

Eat-Drink-Man-Woman

Chiutube algorithm sarporks ceca. the ceo is from cecaland. :frown:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
edmw bbfa

stillgottheblues

It means they have a large number now. Take a train and you can roughly see the ratio.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Nevereatrice

My Google search suggest: Do you mean xxx in hindi

Kiap Cai Png Jin Ho Jiak

Really unfair to the local born Chinese Singaporean who have roots in China and still respect China and China people just like me I have roots in China and I respect China people because China people are hardworking and generous.

EncourageSome1

Quote from: Kiap Cai Png Jin Ho Jiak on Jul 02, 2024, 01:55 PMMy YouTube must been infested with India Ceca contents. I only watch Hakka, Sze Yup, Cantonese,Hokkien and Chinese contents from hardworking China. But the stupid idiot YouTube mass spam me with lazy stingy and self-entitled India Ceca contents. Sibei sian need to 1 by 1 report and delete the smelly Ceca contents from smelly India.
Vid r ad based on what u just searched na
The more u search for cec a and the more u looked for Indian content e more they knew u want they give u more

I hardly get enuf of it to be honest w u
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

EncourageSome1

Quote from: Nemesis Alien on Jul 03, 2024, 04:21 PM
Indian dancing I like 🤗✌️💃🏻🕺🏻👯👯�♀️👯�♂️
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Nemesis Alien

Quote from: EncourageSome1 on Today at 07:17 PMIndian dancing I like 🤗✌️💃🏻🕺🏻👯👯�♀️👯�♂️

EncourageSome1

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party