Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

This lj jhk coyote keep going into other ppl's thread and accuse him stirring

Started by Nevereatrice, Jun 14, 2024, 03:45 PM

« Both my parents is from China while I am born in Singapore. | I find this japanese series quite true leh, very possible to happen in real life »

Nevereatrice

Quote from: default on Jun 15, 2024, 11:07 AMHwz ban many threads. Talk abt own things cannot. Scold foreigners cannot even if crimes. Criticize pap cannot. Many other rules

High chance he is the one behind reporting ceca threads
Even mention the nationality of the criminal he also want to stir
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

nyvrem

yesterday saw the silent_espy guy kenna banned

cause he used the word CECA in a post

:spin:  :spin:  :spin:
Trust me ~ I'm a quitter

jim889

Quote from: nyvrem on Jun 15, 2024, 11:59 AMyesterday saw the silent_espy guy kenna banned

CECA wan sui
 :s12:  :s12:  :s12:

Nevereatrice

Quote from: nyvrem on Jun 15, 2024, 11:59 AMyesterday saw the silent_espy guy kenna banned

Rip... Yesterday saw matchy type sug cock in a thread then this kamsani quote and page for intrinion
Saw in another thread matchy say he first time kena ntuc points in his 15 years career there

GhostZM

Be Kind To Your Children. Don't Have Any.

Eat-Drink-Man-Woman

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
edmw bbfa

jim889

nyvrem

Quote from: Nevereatrice on Jun 15, 2024, 10:32 AMI see... I always tot he is just a harmless jhk so never sexpose him. Pattern more than badminton sia

harmless?

u should go dig years ago, the shit he posts

last time during GE period he will go into all the threads to slam oppy like no tmr

then got few times he go into Oz quitters thread asking how to migrate to Oz

looks like he really buay gan end up kenna stuck in sinkieland as best option

Shiori

Suntan

Quote from: Shiori on Jun 17, 2024, 08:35 AMi rly hate foreigners...

Think many since they started to bully the host tat is kind to them when they first arrived.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Suntan

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Eat-Drink-Man-Woman

Quote from: Suntan on Jun 17, 2024, 10:43 AMThink many since they started to bully the host tat is kind to them when they first arrived.

Sg is really the only host country where the govt por the foreigners balls until liddat. Of course foreigners will treat sg like a doormat. :frus:

Suntan

Quote from: Eat-Drink-Man-Woman on Jun 17, 2024, 11:38 AMSg is really the only host country where the govt por the foreigners balls until liddat. Of course foreigners will treat sg like a doormat. :frus:

Harnor, harnor.
When the Cheng hu started to trampled sinkies, the foreigners started to think they big deal..

Nevereatrice

Quote from: Suntan on Jun 17, 2024, 10:43 AMChiu mean he flip HDB? Rly jiu hu sai...

Consperm la  he pr. All foreigners same template come here die die want convert to pr then buyed hdb to flip then retire in mys or rent out go mys spend 3:1
Sg hdb so ho tan. Why foreigners so hard up want convert to pr is bec only pr can buyed hdb
Then pr can be jobless and stay here without be pressured to find job within xxxx period if not sent back
Pr just stay here rent out hdb can liao no need  work also can earn sgd
This is ultimate cheat code for them and govt knows that's why they created pr
The govt must show black and white how many % of 1m hdb is caused by pr
They lump pr together with true blue then say 1m hdb is caused by sinkies.
How many of these 'sinkies' are jhk PRs?

jim889

Quote from: Nevereatrice on Jun 17, 2024, 04:55 PMConsperm la  he pr. All foreigners same template come here die die want convert to pr then buyed hdb to flip then retire in mys or rent out go mys spend 3:1
Sg hdb so ho tan. Why foreigners so hard up want convert to pr is bec only pr can buyed hdb
Then pr can be jobless and stay here without be pressured to find job within xxxx period if not sent back
Pr just stay here rent out hdb can liao no need  work also can earn sgd
This is ultimate cheat code for them and govt knows that's why they created pr
The govt must show black and white how many % of 1m hdb is caused by pr
They lump pr together with true blue then say 1m hdb is caused by sinkies.
How many of these 'sinkies' are jhk PRs?

also gotch withdraw cpf
 :frown:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party