Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Man deleted 180 servers after sacked by NCS.

Started by Nevereatrice, Jun 11, 2024, 09:06 PM

« Morning I walked around my house | Last time got a chioxmm in edmw... »

jim889

Quote from: default on Jun 14, 2024, 02:36 PMLocals dont dare coz will be in same industry and dont want to risk jailtime

This idiot kena pok, managed to come back and still exacts revenge. Bloody stupid dont u think

that's the difference between ft and locals
 :frown:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Eat-Drink-Man-Woman

Quote from: default on Jun 14, 2024, 02:36 PMLocals dont dare coz will be in same industry and dont want to risk jailtime

This idiot kena pok, managed to come back and still exacts revenge. Bloody stupid dont u think

Not stupid. The biggest difference between him and sinkie is he has the village connections to land himself in another job even if he's caught. It's not like he's banned from entering sg. The 61% loves this. :frus:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
edmw bbfa

Quote from: Eat-Drink-Man-Woman on Jun 14, 2024, 03:38 PMNot stupid. The biggest difference between him and sinkie is he has the village connections to land himself in another job even if he's caught. It's not like he's banned from entering sg. The 61% loves this. :frus:

it's stupid lor, he risked his future for the company that doesnt want him anymore

he already got a new job, just do well in it and maybe can even win NCS

he come back and revenge on his ex company........ im typing this not from pov of local vs foreigner
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Only money is real

last time i kena pok from like 3 or more jobs before. so u can see i v beh kan

once is work for a stupid ang mor he let me scold until he keep drawing circles on a paper - they nv pok me just felt i wasnt suitable
once is work for a china company they put me on PIP... i cant rly sync with their work processes somehow.... a lot of disagreements, i left after that

then got once is buay gum with vietnam FT etc

got once is buay gum with a gang of char bor - the boss dont even know what reason to pok me. i did their work, was never late. just cant assimilate to their company culture

so i very more beh kan than @Shiori or anyone u all might know

还不是刚刚好熬到现在

jiayou everyone

jim889

Quote from: default on Jun 14, 2024, 04:32 PMlast time i kena pok from like 3 or more jobs before. so u can see i v beh kan

once is work for a stupid ang mor he let me scold until he keep drawing circles on a paper - they nv pok me just felt i wasnt suitable
once is work for a china company they put me on PIP... i cant rly sync with their work processes somehow.... a lot of disagreements, i left after that

then got once is buay gum with vietnam FT etc

got once is buay gum with a gang of char bor - the boss dont even know what reason to pok me. i did their work, was never late. just cant assimilate to their company culture

so i very more beh kan than @Shiori or anyone u all might know

还不是刚刚好熬到现在

jiayou everyone

tio pokk gotch $$$ take?
 :frown:
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Dislike