Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod

Welcome to MoneyMind.SG !

Started by Admin, Nov 14, 2023, 08:03 PM

« Guys how... | Five-room flat at City Vue @ Henderson sells for $1.588 mil, share the top spot »

Nevereatrice

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

luckyapple

QuoteThanks for the invite. I am here

Dono when will my acct tio bend in the other forum , so many reporters now. abit abit nia report
this place no mods to ban your concerns.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

luckyapple

QuoteWho is lucky apple?
Was Rottingapple, but change name for a better luck.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Tony.Manero

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

ABCDFinanceGuy

Wow the website looks better now!
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them...only you. Rip and tear, until it is done.

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: Tony.Manero on Feb 07, 2024, 08:49 PMNeed more fresh blood here

Haha. I am not exactly fresh blood also. Plus the downside of bringing a lot of people in is that you'll end up with unwanted users like trolls.

Pretty sure this forum is anti-MIW and even more so than EDMW.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Administrator

no la we are not trying to have such a theme. we are not out to encourage racism, anti-foreigner or anti MIW.

Just as some MIW policies are bad or disliked, some could be good. Some foreigners cause controversy and problems but it is not right to smear them with random accusations without justifications.

We just want level headed discussions but not vitriol, or degrading discussions. We want to encourage more liberal view and accepting of views/criticisms for different opinions.

We set up this place so that we can have more insightful and intellectual discourse, while at the same time provide money making, money preservation, money growing tips for everyone in the different investing instruments... and things that concern money in our day to day lives. That should be our approach instead

ABCDFinanceGuy

Quote from: Administrator on Feb 07, 2024, 09:49 PMno la we are not trying to have such a theme. we are not out to encourage racism, anti-foreigner or anti MIW.

Just as some MIW policies are bad or disliked, some could be good. Some foreigners cause controversy and problems but it is not right to smear them with random accusations without justifications.

We just want level headed discussions but not vitriol, or degrading discussions. We want to encourage more liberal view and accepting of views/criticisms for different opinions.

We set up this place so that we can have more insightful and intellectual discourse, while at the same time provide money making, money preservation, money growing tips for everyone in the different investing instruments... and things that concern money in our day to day lives. That should be our approach instead

Ah okay, thanks for the clarification. I am sorry if my post sounded rude, wasn't thinking properly when I typed the above.

Administrator

no it's ok dont have to apologise... it's just that we dont want to be anti-miw, anti-hwz or whichever race etc, haha

mGx-Alander

Quote from: Administrator on Feb 07, 2024, 09:49 PMno la we are not trying to have such a theme. we are not out to encourage racism, anti-foreigner or anti MIW.

jin wei da
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
唵 嘛 呢 叭 弥 吽
自古多情空余恨,此恨绵绵无绝期。
天涯太远 欠你一次永恒, 但学不会 遗忘那抹余温 。 我只要你 下个季节里相见 唤我一句也 甘愿

Please report back any bugs... thanks
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party
Only money is real

Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party

Bardiel

don post there safest.

many siao lang abit abit nia report hahaha.
    Dislike
    Love
    HaHa
    Angry
    Sad
    Party